Have you been looking at new window coverings for your home? Starting to feel a little overwhelmed by the options? You are not alone. Lots of homeowners feel this way and turn to ShadesToYou to help them navigate this journey. Did you know one of the most popular styles of window coverings are Roman Shades? Are Roman Shades right for you? Let’s look at this option more in-depth.
There are many ways to cover a window, but if you want to add a bit of personal flair to your home, roman shades might be the right option for you. For many, the appeal of roman shades is that they come in so many different forms.
You can choose from different fabrics, styles, and textures to find a look and feel that works for your home and personal style. At ShadesToYou, we create custom roman shades designed just for your home. To figure out if this option is right for you, let’s go over some of the many advantages.
The Advantages of Roman Shades
Roman shades make sense for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, and other areas of your home. They fit these areas well because they bring a sense of luxury and richness that can completely transform a space. This type of window treatment adds a layer of elegance and beauty that truly revitalizes a room.
Here are some of the additional benefits of choosing this type of window covering:
- Versatility – Roman shades work well in nearly any type of room, as they are highly customizable and come in many design options, so you can find the right choice for nearly any space.
- Energy efficiency – Do you want to allow minimal sunlight into the room? Or perhaps you want to block it entirely? With roman shades, you can leverage the outdoor temperature to maximize your home’s energy efficiency. In winter, you can keep them open to allow all the sun in, and in summer, you can keep them closed to prevent overheating.
- Reduce fading – The sun can really have devastating effects on any surface in your home, from flooring to drapery to furniture. With roman shades, you can completely control how much sun you let into your space, allowing you to protect your property from damage.
- Space saving – In certain spaces, typical curtains would be too bulky and get in the way of furniture. In these instances, roman shades are a great way to utilize the limited space and create a unique and contemporary aesthetic.
- Customizable – We provide a wide selection of colors, designs, textures, shapes, and sizes to help you find the ideal solution. The fact that these shades are so easily customized will ensure that your windows are properly covered and designed to fit your specific preferences.
- Safety – Roman shades are easy to operate and do not pose the strangulation hazard that some other types of blinds can pose for children, seniors, and small pets.
- Simple to use- Roman shades are very easy to operate and provide minimal maintenance requirements.
- Sound Control – Made from fabric, this type of window covering can help to control noise levels in your home.
Custom Roman Shades for Your Home
There are many reasons to choose roman shades for your living room, bedroom, or other space. In fact, this window covering option can be a terrific way to add a bit of flair and style to an otherwise lack luster space.
With custom roman shades from ShadeToYou, you can expect detailed support from the initial design phase, all the way through our professional installation. Our friendly experts will work with you to help you make the right decision for your home.
To learn more about our custom roman shades and other unique options for covering your windows and enhancing your home’s aesthetic, contact ShadesToYou today!